1. the boyfriend jean -Style boyfriend jeans with a a fun t shirt and a pair of heels for a relaxed yet polished look.
2. the nude heel – The nude heel will work with almost anything in your wardrobe. It’s a spring wardrobe essential!
3. the mirrored sunglasses – Add a little twist to classic aviators with blue-this season’s hot color!
4. the pleated skirt – Need a fresh new look at work? Swap out your pencil skirt for a pleated skirt and button down shirt.
5. the white bag – Looking for that one “it” bag? This white one will take you straight through the spring and summer months. It is super chic!
6. the clutch– Everyone needs a fun little clutch right? If you’re heading out on a vacation keep this clutch in your tote to hold all your jewelry and then use it as your go to clutch for dinners and strolls in town. It’s a great neutral and will work with all your favorite spring vacation outfits.
7. the collar necklace – How fabulous is this gold necklace? This is a great “go to” gold piece of jewelry for Spring.
8. the blush dress – Pink is the new neutral and this dress is so feminine and pretty. Wear it with a pair of nude sandals or wear it as a tunic with a pair of leggings and flats.
9. the pointy flat – Pointy toe shoes are back in. Wear them dressed up with a skirt. They will give your legs and elongated look. Or dress them down with boyfriend jeans for a fun daytime look.
10. the spring floral – From pants to flirty skirts this season it’s all about having fun and going bold with colors and prints.
What spring fashion pieces are you planning to add to your wardrobe this season? Tell us, below!